Today at the morning meeting Carl announced to several people that Obama was claiming that 100 million people had signed up for health care, including calling liberals liars. I challenged and he said that's what Drudge was reporting and I told him that I needed context because that's a ridiculous claim to try to make, along with a quip about how Drudge wasn't the most reliable place to find context. After the meeting I got back to my desk to find:
not that the daily mail is the most conservative source out
there so take their report with a grain of salt, the farther you get from
conservatism the closer you get to lies, untruths and dishonor.
Well after reading the article it seems it was just a gaffe or a misspeaking... so at the morning meeting Carl announce some "untruths" in trying to say that Obama was making this claim while never mentioning that it was a gaffe. Yet Conservatism gives him his truthful moral compass... He lies about the story then he insults anyone who isn't a far right conservative.
No comments:
Post a Comment